Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
Carbon Copy seeks submissions from writers across disciplines from any point in their careers. We are currently reading for our second and third issues, Addiction and Faith.
We accept online submissions here. Our typical response time is three months, though we may take longer on occasion. Please don’t query until after six months.
We don't accept previously published or exhibited work, unless it dramatically widens the audience or provides a new platform. While we are open to simultaneous submissions, we prefer work written specifically to theme and we ask that you only submit once per category.
Because we draw from many disciplines, we are happy and eager to work with authors in development, editing, and revision of their work.
Please submit all written work as a .doc, .docx, .pdf. Artwork may be submitted as .jpg, .gif, .tif, .png, or similar, common graphics formats. If your artwork takes other formats, such as video, or exceeds 9 MB in size, please send us a compressed version or query us through the
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person your are submitting for in the “writer name” field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field.
- If you wish you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you’d like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you’re done.